Share, Learn, Volunteer
Sutton Libraries, Heritage & Arts Service values the brilliant and wide-ranging contribution that volunteers make to our community and has a number of volunteering opportunities available.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities to meet new people
- Learn new and enhance current skills
- Improve your CV and future job prospects
- Gain a sense of pride and satisfaction from helping others in your local community
- Help to promote and add value to Sutton’s Libraries, Heritage and Arts Service
Volunteer at Whitehall Historic House:
School Sessions Assistant for Whitehall and Honeywood Museum
We are currently recruiting:
Training and support will be provided for all the roles outlined above.
How to apply
Volunteer Drivers wanted for the Home Library Service
Do you have some spare time? Do you like meeting new people? Do you like making a difference to someone's day?
If so, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for people who can drive around the Borough of Sutton for a few hours once a month delivering library books to people who are unable to visit their local library.
If you are interested, please contact Sutton Lodge Day Centre - 020 8642 5496 or email: