- You are not logged on
Renew a library item
Please log in using your library card number and PIN on the right hand side of the screen if you have not already done so. For more information about how to log in and how to renew your loans, please read our instructions.
You may extend the loan period of items borrowed from Bromley libraries, in line with the following rules.
- You may renew an item in the library for a further loan period as long as it has not been requested by another customer.
- You may also renew items by telephone or post to any Bromley library. You must quote your library ticket barcode number or the item's barcode number.
- If you have no outstanding charges or overdue items, you may also renew online.
- To renew online you will need a PIN. If you were not issued with one when you joined, or have forgotten it, please contact us and we will be able to allocate you a new one.
- Additional hire fees will be charged, upon return, for CDs, cassettes, DVDs and videos that have been renewed by telephone, post or online.
- See our current fees and charges table for more information or ask for a copy at your local library.