Customers are now able to place reservations on books and other items via the website and library app.
However, it may take longer for reserved items to become available for collection due to the Covid19 safety procedures which are currently in place.
Please note that reservations can only be collected from libraries after 12.30pm.
We are very pleased to announce that you will now be able to access the following data collections free of charge by using your library card and PIN whilst Bexley Libraries are closed due to the Covid19 pandemic:
- Bexley, Kent, England, Cemetery Registers, 1879-1985
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1558-1812
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1925
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1935
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Deaths and Burials, 1813-1985
- Bexley, Kent, England, Electoral Registers, 1734-1965
- Bexley, Kent, England, WWI Registration Cards, 1914-1919
If you are not already a member of Bexley Libraries you can register online.
View your account status and any recent payments you have made
View and renew items that you have out on loan
View the status of any reservations that you have
View any messages that we have sent you
View your reviews and ratings
View all the items that you have had out on loan
View and confirm your contact details are up to date
View resources you have saved to your wish list
To review a dependant's library account details when signed in to your acount, please link their card to your Arena account. Click on My Profile to link a library card.