The theme for this years Summer Reading Challenge is 'Mischief Makers' and will feature lots of characters from 'The Beano' comic.
The Challenge will run in all Bexley Libraries and is open to children of all ages and reading abilities.
Children read six books of their choice over the summer holidays, collect cards and rewards along the way, and receive a medal and certificate when they complete the challenge.
Mischief Makers will start on Saturday 14 July and will run all through the summer until Saturday 8 September 2018.
Find out more here-where children can:
• Create a profile and a reading wish list
• Add their latest reads to their profile to unlock progress badges
• Enter the codes printed on the core stickers to unlock surprises
• Search for their next read using the Book Sorter
Please tell the Reading Agency about your experience of the Summer Reading Challenge.
Take part in the family survey available online at
John Kirk presents...
Dennis and the Chamber of Mischief
by Nigel Auchterlounie
- Sidcup Library on Tuesday 28 August at 11am
- Central Library on Tuesday 28 August at 2pm
- Erith Library on Tuesday 28 August at 4pm