Energy Advice Cafe
Visit the Energy Advice Cafe in Bexley Libraries From South East London Community Energy. Struggling with bills too high to manage? That is what SELCE is here for.
Every Monday 10am to 3pm at Central Library, Bexleyheath
The services include:
- advice on reducing bills
- contacting energy companies on your behalf
- support and guidance for extra financial help
- help in the change of payment methods
- home visits for extra support if you need it
Nobody should have to choose between a warm house and a meal.
Contact SELCE or pop in the library for a chat.
Call them on 020 4566 5764.
Visit their website www.selce.org.uk/warm-homes-for-less.
Visit their social media pages.
- Twitter: @SouthEastLondonCommunityEnergy
- Facebook: @SELonCommEnergy
- Instagram: @/seloncommenergy/