eMagazines and eComics
Bexley Libraries have lots of eMagazines and eComics to choose from - from Hello! to New Scientist or Amateur Gardening to Web User, from Disney comics to Marvel’s superheroes – there’s bound to be something for you!
It’s easy to get started – all you need is your library card number and an email address - and best of all it is completely free for members of Bexley Libraries.
eComics available on the RBDigital portal
There’s a large collection of digital comics available to download from our RBDigital portal, including Marvel titles such as All-New X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy, plus a great selection of Disney comics, including Frozen and The Incredibles.
And best of all, they are all FREE to download.
eMagazines available on the RBDigital portal
The following digital magazines are available for FREE download from our RB Digital portal;
- The Economist
- New Scientist
- Photography Week
- Popular Science
- Radio Times
It’s easy to get started - all you need is your library card number and an email address.
See tips below on how to get started.
eMagazines available via PressReader
From 1 July 2020, access to many of our eMagazines (see list below) will be moving from our RBDigital portal to PressReader instead.
- Amateur Gardening
- BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine
- BBC Good Food Magazine
- BBC Top Gear Magazine
- BBC Wildlife Magazine
- Good Housekeeping
- Women’s Fitness
- Homes and Gardens
- House Beautiful
- Ideal Home
- iPad and iPhone User
- Match of the Day Magazine
- Men’s Health
- Rugby World
- Tech Advisor
- Total Film
- Web User
These are just a few of the great magazines available to download from PressReader – there are lots of others to choose from, so why not give it a try today?
Getting started with RBDigital
It’s easy to start reading our FREE digital magazines and comics from RBDigital.
To get started,
1. Choose your free eMagazines or eComics – once you’ve chosen one, click on “Checkout”
2. Set up an account (or login if you already have an account). You will need your library card number and an email address to set up an account.
3. Start reading straight away in your browser or you can download the RBDigital app to read your eMagazines/eComics offline on an iPad, iPhone, Android or Kindle device.
Getting started with PressReader
It’s easy to start reading our FREE digital magazines and newspapers from PressReader.
To get started,
1. Visit your app store and install the FREE PressReader app
2. Open the PressReader app and select “Sign in” from the main menu
3. Select the yellow library card icon, enter “Bexley” as your library service and enter your full library card number (beginning 20109…)
4. A pop up box and green coffee cup icon will confirm that you have access to the site for 30 days – you will be able to read newspapers online or download them to read offline.
5. After 30 days, you will be prompted to reactivate your free access by signing in to the app again using your library card number. This will give you free access for another 30 days. You can reactivate your account as many times as you wish.