When visiting our libraries:
- We recommend that you wear a face covering for the duration of your visit, unless medically exempt.
- We recommend that you provide details to NHS Test and Trace, by checking in via the app, or providing details via a simple form available at the entrance of the library
- We recommend that you use hand sanitiser upon entry
- Please observe social distancing by keeping a distance of 2m away from other library users and staff.
- Please follow the one-way route around the library
- If you handle a book, please put it in one of the containers around the library, so staff can clean it before it is returned to the shelves.
We recommend that when using the stairs or lift at Central Library that you wear a face covering and use hand sanitiser before entering.
Customers using the first floor at Central Library, including those who have made appointments to visit the Local Studies and Archive Centre should notify a member of staff if they have any mobility or sensory issues that might affect their ability to evacuate using the stairs in the event of an emergency.
Citizens Advice sessions in libraries
Bexley Citizens Advice Bureau have suspended their face-to-face sessions held in Central and Sidcup Libraries. Customers can still contact Citizens Advice via their website, www.bexleycab.org.uk and by phone on 01322 517150.