What’s been your Best Book of the year?
BOOK OF THE YEAR ~ "Six of the Best" ~ your chance to choose!
Voting is now open online for you to choose our Bexley BOOK OF THE YEAR
Thank you for your great suggestions, reviews & recommendations…
From all your nominations and recommendations, we’ve selected a shortlist of six: now it’s your turn to pick a winner!
Vote using the form at the bottom of the page
1) The power by Naomi Alderman
2) How to stop time by Matt Haig
3) Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman
4) The secret horses of Briar Hill by Megan Shepherd
5) My absolute darling by Gabriel Tallent
6) The hidden life of trees: discoveries from a secret world by Peter Wohlleben