A selection of Ancestry data collections are available free of charge by using your library card and PIN.
Accessing Ancestry in Libraries
Ancestry Library Edition is available on all public computers in Council managed libraries.
See our computers page for more information.
Accessing Ancestry Online
You can currently access the following data collections free of charge online with your library card and PIN:
- Bexley, Kent, England, Cemetery Registers, 1879 to 1985
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1558 to 1812
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813 to 1925
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754 to 1935
- Bexley, Kent, England, Church of England Deaths and Burials, 1813 to 1985
- Bexley, Kent, England, Electoral Registers, 1734 to 1965
- Bexley, Kent, England, WWI Registration Cards, 1914 to 1919
Sign in to your library account at the top of this page and and the link will appear at the bottom of this page.
You will need to register for a free Ancestry account to access the records in this collection and agree to Ancestry’s terms and conditions. This is different from the free trials of Ancestry’s membership subscriptions and you will not be asked for payment details.
- Click on the below link to go to the collection.
- Click Sign In at the top right of the page.
- If you have an account, login now. You may need to use the Username Ancestry emailed you rather than your email address.
- If this is your first visit, click on the Sign up today for free link.
- Follow the steps to sign up. To get back to the collection’s search page, use the back button on your browser or click on the below link again.
If you are not already a member of Bexley Libraries you can register online.
Click below to access Ancestry Online (Sign in at the top right of the page if you can not see the link)